This workout will be about intestinal fortitude and perseverance. “Never leave anyone behind” is a belief amongst the combat military and public safety forces in America. Stick with your partner and motivate them to go beyond they’re capabilities and in 25 minutes of this buddy work out you will get your heart pumping and more importantly respect our armed forces for their comradeship!
This workout is best done outside on the track, but a treadmill can also be used.
Warm up: 400 meters jog (1 lap around the track), 20 push ups, 20 mountain climbers, 20 triceps dips (if outside use the curb)
Partner Workout Routine:
- 400 meters run/sprint; 200 jog and 200 sprint (half track jog, half track sprint)
- 25 push ups after each 400 meters
- then 400 meters; lunge straight way and jog curbs
- repeat the sets
- Do this workout together with your partner; run, jog and sprint, then complete the push ups and lunges together.
- Do as many rounds as quickly as possible in 25 minutes.
Encourage and motivate your partner to keep moving! How many rounds did you do? Post your score below…
‘Semper Fi’; Semper Fidelis is Latin for “Always Faithful” and is the motto of the United States Marine Corps.